Crest White strips Premium Plus update

1. As many of you know-I bought a box of them. I am now half-way through (I just counted and I have 9 of each strip left) and my teeth are definitely much whiter! I am 41 years old and was a smoker for a good part of my life and a coffee drinker, etc. I am so happy! They aren't hard to use at all and they didn't irritate my gums or anything!

I am so thrilled-I can't wait to see what my teeth will look like at the end.

2. Oooh! that's good news!! I'm glad to hear an actual testimonial. Every time I was WNTW I'm like "I need to get those!"

3. I love Whitestrips! I usually use them no less than once a year. I tried the Rembrandt version once and did NOT like them or the results. The Whitestrips cost more, but I've been very, very happy with the results! :greengrin:

4. Glad that it's working out for you too. =)

My SIL gave me a box a few years ago, I was happy with the results; I always use straws for drinks now. =) I still use these strips for touch-up whenever needed. For anyone who has sensitive gums, I would recommend using the strips less often -- don't do 2 sessions in a day at the beginning.

5. Why straws?

6. ^So she doesn't get stains on her teeth.

7. OOh-good idea-i will be doing the same thing from now on!

8. Must be tricky drinking hot coffee with a straw!! :roflmfao:

9. LOL! ^

I don't drink any Cola of any sort, but yes, coffee would be a problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice