Creme Eyeshadows?

mdlcal28

O.G.
Feb 1, 2008
Alabama
Can you recommend some good ones? They seem a little hard to find, but a sweet tpfer suggested thats what us old women should start using.
I have never been a shadow fan, but it does seem to help open my eyes up.

Apr 3, 2008
Tampa
I think Bobbi Brown has the best cream shadows. My favorite color is Heather. It is a taupey purple gray color, hard to describe. Anyway, it's what I use for a quick out the door look. I have quite a few of Bobbi's cream shadows and like all the colors so far.

Mac paint pots are also another good cream shadow. My problem with these is finding a color that works for me. I have tried two different beigey ones, both are too yellow based for me. The MAC paints pots in pink did work though.

You can find both at Macy's, Nordstrom and maccosmetics.com and bobbibrowncosmetics.com.

mirdc

bigger by the day
Jun 25, 2009
I've never been able to get these to work on my deep set, oily eyelids. For me, cream e/s = big old mess!

HOTasFCUK

Oct 9, 2008
Toronto, Canada
You have to try BeneFit's creaseless eyeshadows. I own four and just ordered another 3 yesterday. I absoluty love them so much. Just look up some swatches, Skinny Jeans is my fave! I also use MAC paint pots and the L'Oreal H.I.P. cream shadows. Another huge fave of mine is Victoria's Secret cream eyeshadow tube in Glampagne. I use it as a base almost everyday or just alone. I have 4 tubes of this stuff!

Loquita

May 16, 2008
I 100% agree with the recommendation for Bobbi Brown cream shadows. They are the very best I have ever tried (and I love cream eye shadows). They do not crease or change color at all on me, even after 12+ hours of wear (and no eyeshadow base!) My second choice would be MAC Paint Pots, but you do need an eyeshadow base like Too Faced Shadow Insurance with those.

I haven't found anything that I like nearly as much as those two.