Creme de la mer allergies

im sorry but i purchased the entire line when i was living in london. the cleansing milk didnt clean at ALL and i still had foundation on my face after 2 washes (plus it stinks of licorice) the cream is so heavy, i tried to rub it in OR pat it in as advised and neither way works. the eye concentrates "mother of pearl" is glitter chunks and the lotion even gave me breakouts! definately not worth it...

After using Lamer the Moisturising Gel Cream, I had dry rough red patches on my skin and it is peeling. Wondering anyone of you encounter the same and will it go away itself without any medication and how long does it take to return to normal skin? What did you girls apply to help soothe the skin?

When I tried the creme de la mer the first time, I broke out horribly! So I called the store where I'd purchased it and the lady told me that this was very common and that I should sweat it out for three weeks, which I did. If there would still be no improvement after three weeks, she told me I could simply return the jar.
After about a week or two, my skin completely cleared up and I didn't have any reactions ever since.

I'm allergic to everything practically, I have very bad asthma as well, my skin is so dry that vasaline and Shea butter still leave it tight. La mer has calm down my skin so much, I love it!

So I know this is an old post, but I geld the need to respond. I had a similar reaction to the crème the la mer products. My face and eyes got so swollen that I had to see a doctor who got me medication to overcome this reaction. I brought my products back to the shop for a full refund. It took me months to get a reaction from the la mer company. And it wasn’t satisfying. “We never heard this before… blablablabla”