credit note/gift note.....what to spend it on.....I know BIG problem;-)

lovinmylv

Oct 16, 2013
Europe
Hi Ladies,

I returned a scarf last week because it turned out, it just wasn't my color. Now I have a credit note for just under 300 euro. I thought I could easily decide on something else.....but I could really use some insight!

I thought about a smaller item. Already have a clefs, wallet and mini pochette. I am thinking about a bag charm, but can't help but wonder: am I overlooking a great smaller item??

An other voice inside my head is saying to put it towards a larger purchase. would love an mon monogram NF, but that leaves a really large gap to fill, money wise...

Any thoughts??
Please help me out!

Last edited:

jclaybo

Unbothered
Sep 5, 2013
i say save it!! something might catch your eyes a few months down the road and you will have credit there just when you need it! I always love knowing that theres a little something extra there to use as a cushion in the future.

terps08

Jan 1, 2011
Save it! If you can't find anything you love right now, just save it for what you do love later down the line!

lovinmylv

Oct 16, 2013
Europe
Thanks Ladies! Very good suggestions. I think I am going to hold on to it, till I see something that I realy like. Maybe a Zippy coin purse.

Feeling just a little pressure because of the upcoming price increase ;)

poshigirl

Apr 8, 2006
Save it until you find something you really want rather than just spending something because you feel you have to.