Credit Letter Reveals

AileenGP

Aug 7, 2009
So I sent in my Graphic OpArt Julianne (avatar) for repair because the hardware on both zipper pulls had a crack in each... well they couldn't repair it =( *sigh*. Buuut...on the upside, they sent me a credit letter so I got to go shopping!:yahoo:

Who wants to see?

Well I was first planning to buy a FP bag.. but then decided to get more bang for my buck at the outlet and get some Christmas shopping done.

My MIL always admired my all leather Coach bags so I thought I'd get her one...(she has an siggy tote that was a gift and she never wears it- she's not a siggy person).. I found this classic piece on a bottom shelf hiding behind several other bags in the clearance section..

Introducing...
Whiskey Hamilton Satchel - I absolutely love this leather and think it would be nice for her 2nd Coach bag

DSC01508.jpg

Well I was first planning to buy a FP bag.. but then decided to get more bang for my buck at the outlet and get some Christmas shopping done.

My MIL always admired my all leather Coach bags so I thought I'd get her one...(she has an siggy tote that was a gift and she never wears it- she's not a siggy person).. I found this classic piece on a bottom shelf hiding behind several other bags in the clearance section..

Introducing...
Whiskey Hamilton Satchel - I absolutely love this leather and think it would be nice for her 2nd Coach bag

DSC01508.jpg
That is sooo thoughtful and It really is Timeless. I'm sure she will Love it!!

^^ don't I know it.. as soon as I found out the credit letter was coming, I couldn't even wait for it in the mail - I had the outlet call JAX to get the info.

You can do that? I have one that should be coming soon and Id love to use it before the 20% coupon is up...How did you do it and what did you say? And how hard was it?? lol

Oh, and one more (I promise, lol)...can you use it with the 20% off coupon???

Yeah.. just call the JAX number and tell them that you know you have a credit letter coming and you would like to get the Credit Letter Number..

Then go to the outlet (and I was able to use the 20% off coupon) and tell them you'd like to use the letter but haven't received it in the mail yet but have the letter number. Then they'll call up JAX to confirm and to get the credit amount. They even put the remainder on a merchandise credit card so I don't have to feel pressured to use up the credit.

Nice bag and the color is very rich looking, it also looks like a easy to wear bag. Need to add that was very sweet of you to spend the credit on your MIL, looks like you two have a good relationship. :smile:

Yeah.. just call the JAX number and tell them that you know you have a credit letter coming and you would like to get the Credit Letter Number..

Then go to the outlet (and I was able to use the 20% off coupon) and tell them you'd like to use the letter but haven't received it in the mail yet but have the letter number. Then they'll call up JAX to confirm and to get the credit amount. They even put the remainder on a merchandise credit card so I don't have to feel pressured to use up the credit.

Oh man, you just made my day. Thanks hun!