credit letter question(s)

NITE_FOXX

Feb 14, 2010
hi ladies my sister recently got a credit letter for a bag. she and i are going to the store tomorrow. my question is it says redeemable at fp stores online or factory. well we are going to the factory close by that never has good stuff.. if they are having the 20% off can it be used? i have done it before but i called and checked for her the lady said it depends what the letter says. they are a newer store so im not sure what to do. also if she only buys something small will they get mad and say no? black friday is when the bag she and i both want comes out and i plan to go, she cannot though shes got an ultra sound! she wants me to pick the bag up for her and pay for mine since i gave her the original bag that went unfixed.she needs the credit on a card since her name is on the letter. will this be a problem? hope this makes sense.

I think it depends on who rings you up. The letter specifically says it can't be combined with any promotions (ie the extra 20% off), but they may choose to override it. I recently got one and the SA at the boutique honored the 25% PCE on it.

Ah okay. yeah im sure the store i am going to tomorrow will not allow the 20% off. i just wonder if there is a certain amount you need to spend to get the rest of the balance on a merchandise card. wish they would just sell the darn bag tomorrow so i would not have to go twice with all the craziness