Credit card holders?

Nola

Enjoy yourself!
O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
I´ve realised I need a credit card holder badly for those little clutch bags so the card won´t get scratched. What kind of choices are there at H? I would only need one card slot, it would be good if some money could go in there too but it´s not necessary. Please post if you have pics:flowers:

i got this style (dunno the name) to store my cards. i can at least fit 20 credit cards (10 each side).

you can fit your bills on one side & cards on the other. :biggrin:

Attachments

• n552948455_351610_6903.jpg
    n552948455_351610_6903.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 493
Thanks for the suggestion... I'm going to my H store today to look for it.

attachment.php

This Is Something I Have Thought Over A Lot....I Still Use My LV Card Holder (My DH & DS Have The Same One) ~ It Serves It's Purpose....I Actually Want Something A Little More Toned Down.

i got this style (dunno the name) to store my cards. i can at least fit 20 credit cards (10 each side).

you can fit your bills on one side & cards on the other. :biggrin:

I bought my husband this one and it holds a lot of cards and cash too. I am going to get one for myself in the near future.

I would highly recommend the Guernesey credit card wallet, Nola. It's a small fold-over card holder with three slots. I've had one for over a year now and use it everyday.

You can find a pic of it on this thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hermes/does-h-make-a-card-holder-102630.html

Ooh thanks for this link! I LOVE the one that Mizzle posted, the pink one; thill it seems to be called. That would actually be perfect for my needs. I´ve never seen these on ebay etc. I wonder if it´s just because I wasn´t looking KWIM?

Thanks for the pic bbbochap, that one is adorable too!

Nola, I have this one (old photo w/my Piccolo) that easily fits at least 7 cards or so; I use this one for all my video, rewards/bonus cards. Another alternative would be the Clarisse PM which is a thin zippered compartment that has one outside slot for a credit card. Not sure if someone can post a photo as I don't know if the search function is up, or perhaps there's a pic in the small leather goods ref thread.

Attachments

• CIMG3801.jpg
    CIMG3801.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 151
Orchids-That´s gorgeous! I have a Bearn wallet so that would go really well with it.

Pazt-Love my Clarisse Gm, so the Pm is about a card size? That´s fab actually, as it would be skinny also.