Creativa as diaper bag...

kfonti

Aug 27, 2008
I'm also contemplating getting the Creativa bag and using it as a diaper bag. I can see that it is much bigger than Cucciolo. I'm very small (5'0) so am wondering if the bag will be too big for me. Has anyone seen it in person? If so, does it seem that it might be 'too much bag' for a small person? THank you!! :drinkup:

Yes I have seen it and worn it in person. I'm 5'5" size 6 prior to pregnancy, while it felt right on me worn cross body, DH commented it looked ridiculously large on me.

Edit
I think I've given up looking for a Cucciolo for a diaper bag, I'll stick to converting one of my favorite tote bags. I find the base too soft of both Cucciolo and Creativa, and afraid of carrying liquid food in them, without an internal organizer, they might spill all over the clean clothes and diapers.

Last edited:
I've seen someone talk about this on the other Tokidoki Forum, and that she tried using Creativa as a diaper bag, and it didn't work out, It was hard for her to open it quickly, and the side pockets don't quite fit baby bottles. Course, if you handle your diaper bags differently, it might work out for you, but maybe you should go find one in person and decide for yourself.

I'll stick to converting one of my favorite tote bags. I find the base too soft of both Cucciolo and Creativa, and afraid of carrying liquid food in them, without an internal organizer, they might spill all over the clean clothes and diapers.

And by converting I mean to buy some of these removable inner compartments to mix and match to hold milk bottles, pacifiers/toys, clean diapers, and clothes.
http://www.tiffen.com/results.html?search_type_no=434&tablename=domke&family=Domke+Camera+Bags&