Create a signature

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I'm feeling kind of dumb because I'm new to this site can't find out how to create a signature to automatically be added to my postings?! :crybaby:

2. GO TO UR CONTROL PANEL AND GO TO EDIT SIGNATURES AND CUSTOMIZE ONE!! DONT FEEL DUMB I JUST FIGURED IT OUR YESTERDAY:okay:BTW WELCOME TO TPF!!! U CAN PUT PICTURES AND EVERYTHING IN UR SIGNATURE IT GIVES U THE OPTION...

3. i don't have that option?! I have like edit avatar, edit profile pic, and blah blah blah, but i don't see edit signatures anywhere!

P.s. Your puppy is extra cute.

4. Okay its under settings and options on the right hand side...And when u go all the way down it will say Edit Signature you cant miss it!!

Yea thats Brazil she is a handful!!!Lmao

5. I dont know for sure but you prolly have to be a member for a certain period of time before u get the Edit Signature Option..I dont know for sure though but it should be right under edit options...

6. ohhh okay well thank you for all your help :smile:

7. Your welcome!! Seen ur puppy btw she is too precious!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.