Creases on Speedy B

joanabanana

Jan 6, 2013
Guys i just want to ask, when you bought your speedy b, how long did the creases stay on it? Because i had mine maybe 3 weeks ago, i rarely use it and i put stuff toys inside to maintain its good shape and for the creases to be gone, but still it's there. I checked inside and it seems like it was folded very hard. :sad: I wonder if it would ever be gone and how long. Your thoughts and opinions are always welcome. Thanks.

*~*I have a Speedy (not Speedy B), but mine also had creases when I first bought it. I stuffed mine with towels when not in use and the creases were gone in about a week. HTH ;) *~*

Thanks for your replies. I just wonder, because it is so full with stuff toys for about 3 weeks already. The creases on the upper part have already gone, but at the bottom it is still there. It was like folded especially when i touch the red lining inside, it is also folded. Hope you get me. Haaaay.. I hope it will be gone soon. But 3 weeks is long already. :sad:

Thanks for your replies. I just wonder, because it is so full with stuff toys for about 3 weeks already. The creases on the upper part have already gone, but at the bottom it is still there. It was like folded especially when i touch the red lining inside, it is also folded. Hope you get me. Haaaay.. I hope it will be gone soon. But 3 weeks is long already. :sad:

Use a blow dryer on a low setting on the inside of the bag and then stuff it. Do this periodically and it will take out the creases faster.

Really? Thanks for this idea! But will the heat of the dryer affect the quality of the canvass later on?

My bag is two years old and I haven't had any problems, I got the suggestion from TPF! You are applying the low heat to the INSIDE of the bag against the fabric lining, not the exterior. I probably only applied the heat for a minute or less. By stuffing it afterways you are helping it to maintain the shape and smooth out the creases. Storing the bag stuffed also helps the process.

My bag is two years old and I haven't had any problems, I got the suggestion from TPF! You are applying the low heat to the INSIDE of the bag against the fabric lining, not the exterior. I probably only applied the heat for a minute or less. By stuffing it afterways you are helping it to maintain the shape and smooth out the creases. Storing the bag stuffed also helps the process.

Thank you so much! I will try this. :smile: thanks. I aprreciate your help. :smile: