Creases and misshapen leather on MBMJ bags purchased online

boundary

Aug 3, 2010
I recently bought two MBMJ purses online: a THTH Mini Shopper in black from Revolve and a Hillier in warm zinc from Shopbop. Both arrived to me with creases and wrinkles in the leather, apparently from how they were packed and shipped. The wrinkling is particularly bad on the Hillier. Has anyone had this experience, and were you able to do anything about it? I already have a couple of MBMJ bags, including a Hillier that I bought in a Bloomingdales store a few years ago, and the Hillier from Shopbop looks so bad compared to my other Hillier. I got good deals on these bags and I would really like to keep them, but the Hillier in particular is unusable in its current state. I will try to post some pictures later. TYIA.

cheidel

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
The Big Easy
I recently bought two MBMJ purses online: a THTH Mini Shopper in black from Revolve and a Hillier in warm zinc from Shopbop. Both arrived to me with creases and wrinkles in the leather, apparently from how they were packed and shipped. The wrinkling is particularly bad on the Hillier. Has anyone had this experience, and were you able to do anything about it? I already have a couple of MBMJ bags, including a Hillier that I bought in a Bloomingdales store a few years ago, and the Hillier from Shopbop looks so bad compared to my other Hillier. I got good deals on these bags and I would really like to keep them, but the Hillier in particular is unusable in its current state. I will try to post some pictures later. TYIA.
You might try stuffing them and store them that way hopefully the creases will eventually disappear. I also use an organizer in my MJ bags when I carry them and that helps too, I have no creases or wrinkles in any of them. I store them stuffed.