Creased patent

sunblock said:
Oh okay well they wear well as there water proof i love my water proof bags just have to be careful if you wear jeans :smile:

I prefer the waterproof ones too as I'm too clumsy to baby all my bags! How has your pp one worn over the months, is she quite crinkly and wrinkled now?

sunblock said:
Its not too bad, but my peach bays is fairly creased but i think they look just as nice when they are a bit worn so to speak

Yeah me too..., I'm just a bit worried about colour transfer but I don't wear a lot of jeans so hoping I don't have too much of an issue!

Yeah me too..., I'm just a bit worried about colour transfer but I don't wear a lot of jeans so hoping I don't have too much of an issue!

Should be okay I wear mainly leggings or a dress so not really had a problem with any of my bags, i had a near miss with my SBS in pp when i first got it but thats because i wore it with jeans but I managed to wipe it off thank god

sunblock said:
Should be okay I wear mainly leggings or a dress so not really had a problem with any of my bags, i had a near miss with my SBS in pp when i first got it but thats because i wore it with jeans but I managed to wipe it off thank god

Oh so its wipe-able if you do get colour on it??! I don't really understand colour transfer anyway- does it only happen with jeans or can it be any dark clothes!? Hahahahahaha and why won't mulberry make bags that won't get ruined this way!

Oh so its wipe-able if you do get colour on it??! I don't really understand colour transfer anyway- does it only happen with jeans or can it be any dark clothes!? Hahahahahaha and why won't mulberry make bags that won't get ruined this way!

I managed to get it off with the cream you can buy to go on bags. Can be with any dark clothing but if worn dark clothes with it before and its only ever happened with jeans. I know how silly of them

sunblock said:
I managed to get it off with the cream you can buy to go on bags. Can be with any dark clothing but if worn dark clothes with it before and its only ever happened with jeans. I know how silly of them

Collonil gel? I have that so its on standby! Thanks hon. How're your feet doing now?

sunblock said:
Yeh thats the one :smile:....still quite painful still very early days as its not very long since the last op, see my consultant next wed though so shall see what he has to say i have a list of things to ask him haha

Aw bless at least your back on your feet and walking around a bit(and buying lots more lovely bags!!) x

new2mulbs said:
Hi all

Has anyone bought one of these in a bays and if so how has it worn over the months??

Thanks!

I own a gold patent bay water and it's creased horribly at the top of bag. I would not buy another patent mulberry!

Attachments

• image-1419125960.jpg
    image-1419125960.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 131