Creamy Pink Woven Alexa

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It was just a complete dream hon, can only imagine how dreamy it would be to get married there - wow!!

We only had 3 weeks notice before we knew we were going as DH got it as a reward through work, so I still keep closing my eyes and wondering if it was all just an incredible dream :smile:

2. Thanks for answering, I'm dying to find it!! Did you buy yours in an outlet? The only one I know is in Bicester, right? I'll let you know if I get the chance to find this little beautiful thing :smile:

3. No, I found mine at a dept store called Wheelers, but they only ever got one in stock so I pounced on it at sale time when it went on sale :graucho:

4. They had these in Shepton Mallet two weeks ago

5. Thanks for the tips! I have been dying to find out some tips on how to handle the colour transfer! :smile:

6. It's beautiful and elegant :smile: love the alexa!!

7. Great bag I just love the soft colour good choice! :smile:

8. Are any of you ladies looking to sell your woven alexa? I'm looking for one to purchase.

Thanks in advance!:biggrin:

9. Emily3: please check "mulberry shopping" subforum.
    Soliciting to buy or sell in threads is against tpf rules, as I understand them.