Creamy Pink Woven Alexa

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sigh

I ummed and aaahhed about purchasing this beauty as it is a pale colour

OMG I am so glad I did!!!!!

It just arrived and it is the dreamiest little bag ever.

The colour is almost identical to the new ballet pink for S/S (this was from last S/S) and I am so happy with it.

Best of all, it was 50% off - so I actually won't be afraid to use this one which was a problem for me with the nude Willow :smile:

I did buy a can of waterstop too, so I will treat her immediately to a full spray.

Regular Woven Alexa in Creamy Pink :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and I love that the inside suede is not too light coloured - its kind of a taupey / biscuity colour

[​IMG]

2. This is lovely, the leather looks really soft & smooth. It will look fab on you. Congrats :smile::biggrin::smile:

3. Lovely CB glad you got her in the end

4. Gorgeous bag!

5. What a stunning bag, the nappa leather is very smooshy and the woven trim is just fab

enjoy!

6. That is one beautiful bag!

7. Congratulations! So beautiful, just like a whisper of pink. The braiding suits this pastel pink colour so well, very feminine.

Bring on spring - somehow it does remind me of cherry blossom. :smile:

8. Lovely addition to your collection CB - congratulations :smile:

9. Thankyou lovelies, can't wait to use her :tup:

10. Loving all these light coloured reveals ......shows im not the only mad one ;) ;)

11. Gorgeous CB, can't wait to see mod shots :smile:

12. Snap! I've had mine a few weeks and LOVE it! It's rubbish with blue denim transfer but got the removal down to an art now so I don't worry about how I wear it and what with.

I also love how much it holds it's shape too, leather is thick but so so soft!

Bag twins!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391119051.034560.jpg

13. She's very pretty & feminine CB. So pleased that you love her x

14. Ooh. Congratulations too! Pls share your colour transfer tips x

15. Make that triplets, I have one as well :smile: mine is all packed up waiting for the summer! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391121527.640534.jpg