Creamy Pink Woven Alexa

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Sigh

I ummed and aaahhed about purchasing this beauty as it is a pale colour

OMG I am so glad I did!!!!!

It just arrived and it is the dreamiest little bag ever.

The colour is almost identical to the new ballet pink for S/S (this was from last S/S) and I am so happy with it.

Best of all, it was 50% off - so I actually won't be afraid to use this one which was a problem for me with the nude Willow :smile:

I did buy a can of waterstop too, so I will treat her immediately to a full spray.

Regular Woven Alexa in Creamy Pink :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and I love that the inside suede is not too light coloured - its kind of a taupey / biscuity colour

[​IMG]

2. This is lovely, the leather looks really soft & smooth. It will look fab on you. Congrats :smile::biggrin::smile:

3. Lovely CB glad you got her in the end

4. Gorgeous bag!

5. What a stunning bag, the nappa leather is very smooshy and the woven trim is just fab

enjoy!

6. That is one beautiful bag!

7. Congratulations! So beautiful, just like a whisper of pink. The braiding suits this pastel pink colour so well, very feminine.

Bring on spring - somehow it does remind me of cherry blossom. :smile:

8. Lovely addition to your collection CB - congratulations :smile:

9. Thankyou lovelies, can't wait to use her :tup:

10. Loving all these light coloured reveals ......shows im not the only mad one ;) ;)

11. Gorgeous CB, can't wait to see mod shots :smile:

12. Snap! I've had mine a few weeks and LOVE it! It's rubbish with blue denim transfer but got the removal down to an art now so I don't worry about how I wear it and what with.

I also love how much it holds it's shape too, leather is thick but so so soft!

Bag twins!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391119051.034560.jpg

13. She's very pretty & feminine CB. So pleased that you love her x

14. Ooh. Congratulations too! Pls share your colour transfer tips x

15. Make that triplets, I have one as well :smile: mine is all packed up waiting for the summer! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391121527.640534.jpg