Cream TMA Midi is shipping!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm finally going to get my hands on the style that I've been drooling over for ages - the TMA but in the midi size which will suit my height/frame better.

This will be my first Cream bag and will have red lining and brass hardware. I ordered it with the wide padded strap and the narrow padded strap for another TPFer who ran foul of the "no individual straps" policy.

I'm really excited and I'm praying that I love the style as much as I think I will love it. It's on the way to London so I should hopefully be able to reveal soon.

2. Very excited for this reveal VanBod, the cream with brass is so chic. Very nice of you to look after your TPFer pal with the strap.

"See" you and your reveal soon!

3. I'm drooling over the cream RM on the site! So classy. Can't wait to see yours!

4. Yay (and thanks for the massive favor :smile: ) ! I hope you love it, it's such a versatile color and goes so well with a spring wardrobe. This is the first 'sack'-ish bag I've owned that I feel perfectly fine wearing with a summer dress.

5. ooohhh can't wait to see these pics!

6. This sounds like a gorgeous color-choice combination! Red, cream, and brass......so classy!

Can't wait to see it!

7. I can't wait to see too! I am intrigued by the cream leather, it looks so pretty in photos. I am also a HUGE fan of the red lining. It is one of my favorites!

8. can't wait to see it :tup:

9. oohh..good choice..I think TMA MIDI will be a great bag and in Cream too...beautiful..:tup:
    I know I love my Tan TMA so much so that I am getting a midi too..

10. Congrats! Can't wait for pics.

11. This finally arrived!

The leather is soft and beautiful, a true cream and it just looks divine. The brass hardware is lovely and understated and will be my preference over gold for those colours that suit warmer toned hardware. The red lining with the cream is beautiful, like looking into a little jewellry box.

I've lusted after this style for so long and I'm so thrilled that it was love at first sight. I can't wait to wear this bag. Handheld or over the shoulder, this is a winner!

Kim, I'll get your strap to you this weekend.

12. I am so glad you loved it after wanting the bag for so long! How are you liking the size? Does the wider strap work well for your shoulder? Can't wait to see photos!

When you get a chance, PM me your paypal details and the costs so I can send the money before you mail it. Thanks SO much once again, you are so sweet.

13. Can't wait to see pics! I have a full sized TMA in aubergine and she's to die for!

14. :useless:

VanBod!!!!!!!!! I need to see this bag and cannot wait to see the hardware! :smile: :smile: :smile:

So excited for you!

15. I'll take pics tomorrow in daylight as the lighting in my apartment isn't great.