Cream or powder bronzer

Borse1224 said:
Which do you prefer a cream or powde bronzer?

Powder - for some reason, creams always feel heavier/greasier on my skin, no matter how light of a hand I try to use, and I'm always worried that they'll break me out! Powder just feels more natural and breathable for some reason...

I prefer cream because it's great throughout the whole year in the winter ur face won't look to powdery ,cream products last longer on and u can blend and really use it the way u want to

I generally stick to powders, since creams tend to make me break out and make my face oily in the summer. Also, a lot of the brands I've tried are really difficult to blend, so it looks really obvious that I'm wearing bronzer. I have large pores too, so cream seems to accentuate them for some reason.

I only use bronzer for contour, as I'm super pale and most bronzers make me look dirty, LOL.

I use NARS bronzer in Laguna (powder).

XXXOO PG

Why don't you just use a darker foundation instead? At least you would have the undertones of the color to work better on your skin.

Why don't you just use a darker foundation instead? At least you would have the undertones of the color to work better on your skin.

Ahh, yes I have tried this quite a bit and I found it just doesn't work for some reason...the darker foundation ends up with too much contrast with my jawline no matter how much I blend it out and it doesn't look natural. Oh well! :cool:

XXXOO PG

I prefer powder for general bronzing but if I want to do some serious yet natural contouring I use a cream bronzer (soleil tan de Chanel) to do that before I apply my foundation (I'm super pale so it works well for me).