Cream Cherry Blossom Carnet de Bal

1. 0 feedback and eBay france is full of liars and fakes.

2. Iono....

3. i have the same cherry bloosom one pink on pink ---- brand new and has been sitting in my closet for good two years.....i wanted it SO BAD and i got it, it's the cutest little thing!

but i don't know how i should use it!!! does anybody else have this??? how do you use yours???:smile: :heart:

4. I wouldn't post anything that I didn't think is real - if you do see something in the picture that you don't think matches up with the real deal, please share since learning about fakes is a part of what Vuitton fans do ! :yes:

I do agree that this seller is sketchy - eBay can be a dangerous place in general, not just eBay France. But hey, pictures are free. and for all to admire. :graucho:

5. I LOVE IT!!!:love:

6. I've been thinking about buying one for a while. It's a carnet (notebook) so for notes, there's like an address book refill that you can get for it but it seems kind of cramped to write stuff in. I think it'd be perfect for holding cards !

7. It looks authentic to me...I would love to add this to my red/cream CB collection :love:

8. I use my MC one for cards it's great for that!

9. It seems like you have everything that I want ! :P

10. Plus they only accept checks as the payment method, have 0 feedback, and aren't in the US... GAHHHH that big CB flower drives me crazy. :tender:

11. Ooooooooooh! That is just too cute!

12. That's so cute!! I want one.

13. The CB's look the same to me.. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice