Cream/Brown Basket weave MAB, MAM available @ Three Sirens

lunchmoney

Apr 17, 2008
Just got this email from Amy, wanted to pass it along in case anyone is interested;

Hi Ladies!
I know that everyone wanted the white and brown basket weave but it unfortunately isn't being re-cut :sad: BUT I have access to a handful of MAB’s and MAM's available in CREAM and BROWN basket weave and they are available NOW for delivery in 1-2 weeks! They are FAB perfect for FALL!!!!! Let me know if anyone wants one!! First come, first serve!!!!

http://www.threesirens.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16&products_id=317
http://www.threesirens.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16&products_id=252

~ Amy
Three Sirens Boutique
134 N. 3rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19106
215-925-3548
www.threesirens.com

Last edited:
This may be the color of the bag (but creamier- since the color is cream), please don't quote me, photo is fellow tpf'er Mischka's.
I will email Amy tomorrow, maybe she has a photo.

White/Brown BW MAM

DSC00467.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with p3bbz - since the coloring is called 'cream' - it was probably cut from the 'double cream' leather. I'd say you're best bet on finding out about the texture is to ask anyone who has a double cream bag.

The LB touch and feel option for a double cream/cream patent MAB lists it as:
Texture gradient: Smooth / Finish gradient: Polished / Structure gradient: Structured

I asked Amy all those questions...

is the leather Double Cream?
will it have old hardware and tassels?
is the basket-weave the same style as the original?

I did a whole thread on the leather of the Double Cream a while ago when I got my Nikki. I don't feel its structured, but that is my opinion.

I pretty much need photos of this bag if I am going to order it. I love how crisp the white with brown is and I don't know if the cream will give that same effect/look. If I hear from Amy I will post here.

I saw these pictures up on ebay of a Cream MAM and a Cream & Brown Steady. These might help;)

Attachments

• 274e_1.JPG
    274e_1.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 115
  • 28f5_1.JPG
    28f5_1.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 95
  • aed7_1_sbl.JPG
    aed7_1_sbl.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 100