Crazy towel girl, that's me...lol

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well many of you know I am a bit daffy when when it comes to LV towels. :nuts:. I have the CB towel, the blue monogram and the brown antigua and just put my self doen for the new multicolor one! :drool:

I can't wait to get it!!! :wlae:

2. MC TOWEL? ok. i might need to get that! congrats! i cant wait to see the awesome pics!

3. pics mary, pics might be nice...lol...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Oh wow Mary...I can't wait to see it!!!!!!!! I love that CB one!

5. It is not the regular MC print, but just all the fluers.

6. I didn't know about your towel obsession, but I am new. :girlsigh:I didn't even know LV had towels. Are they beach towels? :supacool: Oh, I see the pics now. They are pretty.

7. I love the CB blossom towel... A MC one would be awesome!

8. the Frandole towel?? It's very cute saw it on Monday. Congrats! I like te Denim Cruise one if only it didn't have that "'s"

9. cute towels. can't wait to see the new one you get.

10. wow!!!!!! a MC towel??? sounds AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Mary, you are the towel :queen:

11. You saw it already :wtf:!!?? OMG, I have to call my SA back, I just told her to watch for it..I need her to track that baby down!

12. :yes: get on that hunt Tink!! It was in the store thay had a trunk open with so many towels in rolls making a little towel pyramid it looked fab they had the black one too

13. Beautiful towels! I never knew they had those.

14. OMG how cool. now do you actual use the towels? I think would be awesome to buy the MC one, but would be scared if I washed it, that the colors would fade?

15. I've been sweating over the one on ebay. Will it be similar and what price? OMG. I love these. I so wish I had gotten it when it came out but I had no idea towels even existed then. lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]