Crazy to have same speedy in different sizes?

RealHouseWife1

The Universe Guru
O.G.
May 23, 2011
Sorry if this has been asked before. I have a speedy 25 in the mono print and want to get it as well in the 30 size. Is that too silly? Anyone else have the same print speedy in different sizes?

I'm definitely a Speedy type of girl!!

Sorry if this has been asked before. I have a speedy 25 in the mono print and want to get it as well in the 30 size. Is that too silly? Anyone else have the same print speedy in different sizes?

I'm definitely a Speedy type of girl!!

I think you should go with a 35 instead, if you need more stuff just choose the 35 and use your patined 25 whenever you're not in need of space!

I bought the 30 for my ex gf but I regretted it and thouht the right choice would have been the 35 :smile: though, if you are small maybe it looks to big with a 35, especially if your surrounding and mostly you is used to the 25. It is a tough choice but after all I suggest go to the store, feel em both and just go for the one you feel like at the time ;)

I guess once you go speedy you can't go back!! I was so nervous about having a handheld bag. Wasn't sure if I would be able to manage - but since I got my speedy I don't think I can ever carry a shoulder bag again lol.

not silly...
I have a idylle 30 in encre, just got a speedy b 40 for travelling. If I have extra funds, I will get a 30 in azur and/or speedy b 25 for crossbody. I think different sizes serve different purposes.

REalHouseWife:
Yeah. I have the mono Speedy and azur Speedy 30. Love them booth. But now I want the Speedy damier ebene 35:cool:We are infacted. Whatever:graucho:We are all crazy Bags lover:lolots:

we need many bags for various matters

No! You're not crazy- I have a 30 and 35 in Ebene. I kept the 30 for more of a grab and go bag at night if we go to the local bar. It sits nicely on the bar (on napkins of course).:biggrin:

i think with the right clothes, the 25 can look quite dainty and ladylike on....while the 30 and 35 can look more casual and laid back. I'd say, if you love the speedy and also prefer the monogram, then do what you want and get the 30! It can be more of your every day laid back casual bag, while the 25 could be more of the dressed up going out bag :smile:

Do what works for you and what you want :P