Crazy to have same speedy in different sizes?

Most of the ppl who responded has several speedies in different designs. The OP is asking about having 2 mono speedies. I personally would not want to get the exact same bag in a different size. Maybe get a mon monogram or speedy with the strap? At least that makes it a little different. I have a mono & ebene speedy and I'm going to replace my mono speedy with a tivoli pm. Have you considered a different mono top handle bag?

I personally wouldn't want it in the same PRINT but different size. I think eventually, I'd end up using one over the other so it just wouldn't make sense to have both. However, if you're planning on using both, then it's okay! I'd recommend getting it in a different print though, just to give it a bit of versatility!

If you will use both sizes of the same print speedy (mono, azur, ebene) then get it. I have a mono speedy 30 that is my workhorse and I've got an azur speedy 25 on the way. I'm also thinking of getting a 25 in ebene or black epi, these seem more dressy in the 25 size. But get what you will use and love!

Most of the ppl who responded has several speedies in different designs. The OP is asking about having 2 mono speedies. I personally would not want to get the exact same bag in a different size. Maybe get a mon monogram or speedy with the strap? At least that makes it a little different. I have a mono & ebene speedy and I'm going to replace my mono speedy with a tivoli pm. Have you considered a different mono top handle bag?

Love your advice about getting it in the Mon Mono or with strap! That way I have two different sizes in the same bag but they look clearly different.

Thanks everyone for your advice!!

REalHouseWife:
Yeah. I have the mono Speedy and azur Speedy 30. Love them booth. But now I want the Speedy damier ebene 35:cool:We are infacted. Whatever:graucho:We are all crazy Bags lover:lolots:

we need many bags for various matters
Me too!!! my 1st LV was a speedy and now my second LV is a speedy too... I had to returned an Artsy GM and a Galliera GM to get a speedy. Because with speedy you can never go wrong. I am just a super casual dresser and only speedy fit me perfectly!