Crazy to get the same bag different textures

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
I know people get attached to a bag but is it silly to get the same bag n different patterns or is variety better to keep your collection versatile ???

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

I don't think its crazy at all. I have 7 different Speedy 30's and a SC bag which is basically the same exact shape. I also have three neverfull mm's, and multiple artsy's. It the style works for you I see no problem with having it in different colors, patterns or textures.

I'm guilty of buying the same bag in different prints! I have a speedy in DE, DA, mono and empreinte. Then I have Neverfulls in each canvas print as well. I say if you love the style, go for it!

I don't think its crazy at all. I have 7 different Speedy 30's and a SC bag which is basically the same exact shape. I also have three neverfull mm's, and multiple artsy's. It the style works for you I see no problem with having it in different colors, patterns or textures.

Good so I'm not crazy lol

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

I have 3 Neverfulls (DA and DE MM and Mono GM), 2 Speedy 35's, all 3 Evas and Delightful MM and GM!! Now that I've typed and read it it does sound a little crazy lol!!!! If a bag works for me then it works. I'd rather have bags that I actually use then a variety that I just look at! I have others but these styles really work for me the best.

If you really like it then get it, even if you already have one. Everybody has certain bags that work best for their lifestyle, why not if you will use it. I love my 3 nf's and 2 speedy's. I like variety too, so I have plenty of other styles with them. Nobody will judge you, they're your bags :smile:

If you really like it then get it, even if you already have one. Everybody has certain bags that work best for their lifestyle, why not if you will use it. I love my 3 nf's and 2 speedy's. I like variety too, so I have plenty of other styles with them. Nobody will judge you, they're your bags :smile:

Agree! Everyone has a different collection! No 2 collections will be the or used the same way.
I have 3 Speedys, 2 Almas and 2 Favorites and an Eva. They all get used. I'm also the type to use all my bags as much as I can so I try to do 1 bag for a couple days and then rotate.
If it works for you, what can someone else say?

I know people get attached to a bag but is it silly to get the same bag n different patterns or is variety better to keep your collection versatile ???

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀 Princess

No it is not. Your collection should be functional for you, and most importantly make you happy. :P. So if the same bag in different patterns make you happy I say go for it. :biggrin:

Agree! Everyone has a different collection! No 2 collections will be the or used the same way.
I have 3 Speedys, 2 Almas and 2 Favorites and an Eva. They all get used. I'm also the type to use all my bags as much as I can so I try to do 1 bag for a couple days and then rotate.
If it works for you, what can someone else say?

+1. I have said before handbag collections are like finger prints, unique to the individual.

It's not silly at all!! It's no different than buying 2 Birkins in two different colors/leathers (I have one that is Black Fjord leather and one that is Gold Clemence leather same sizes 35 - preloved). Same bag, different effect. I say, go for it!! Same for my Chanel Flaps..I have three in different colors and leathers. Your collection will be unique to your lifestyle and personal taste.

I once had 5 canvas Speedys at the same time, now I downsize to 1 mono, 1 MC and 1 Empreinte speedy. I'm just crazy about the shape of a Speedy~!

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.