CRAZY request

I missed my FedEx delivery of my gold pap yesterday. Hopefully I will catch it today. If I don't like it I was going to sell it on eBay. But if I sell it I was hoping to make at least a small profit ...

Im still convinced I can find one without paying over retail. If not..its not going to happen!! I know myself, there will be another bag in a few months, weeks, or days that I will be dying for as well! I just enjoy the thrill of the chase sometimes!

if you want the pouchettte, try saks Lv in Boston the number is 617 262 8500, they had both the gold and sliver pouchettes in the other day and they were beautiful.

good luck, let me know if you are interested in that.

ok. I will keep looking, would you be interested in the sliver pappion, I might be able to locate one for you. I have seen both and just loved the sliver, it can be day or evening, i feel that gold is more for evening, do you agree?

ok, let me see what I can do. Believe it or not my aunt was in a lv strore did not have her name on the wait list and when shen entered the store they had bothgold and sliver pappions for sale. How can this be with such a huge waiting list. She bought both, I believe she is only keeping the sliver I will let you know if she returns the gold.

WOW..that would be great! I have some time on my hands and thought about just calling around to different boutiques....lol...I will wait to hear from you first! Thanks again!!!

dont you think it really doesnt make sense that people with their names on waiting lists are not getting bags, yet others can walk into some lv stores and they are for sale. That just doesnt seem right to me.

You are right...I have seen it happen alot! Thats why I just know I will finally find one! I was really worrried that would happen with my speedy! I thought maybe someone would walk in and talk to an SA that does not know me and just sell it! I called my SA alot...and she called me as well to reassure me all was well...so yeah, it is WEIRD that some can just walk in and get one!