CRAZY request

Call Horton Plaza in San Diego. As recently as Thanksgiving weekend they still had gold papillons available! I know because I called about it, but did not want to authorize the automatic charge without seeing the bags in person.

Call Horton Plaza in San Diego. As recently as Thanksgiving weekend they still had gold papillons available! I know because I called about it, but did not want to authorize the automatic charge without seeing the bags in person.
Thanks for the info...just called there and they do not have anything! :sad:

I have the gold papillon and i think its the best style around! Cute and not too shiny :smile: You should definitely get it. I will keep on the look out for you. Have you tried LV boutique in WYnn Las vegas?

There was one at the Short Hills Mall in New Jersey as of yesterday... A lady was looking at it, undecided between the gold and the silver papillon, but I'm not sure if she ended up buying it!
Here's the number for the store, Good luck!!!!

(973) 258-0023

I hope you get one, I asked at Valley Fair for you at the party on Tuesday and about the the silver pouchette for Karman, but they are only getting 1 more shipment, they said the will have over 100 people on the speedy lists and about 40 on the pap and pouchette list they won't be able to fill....and they closed the lists quite awhile ago. So many people were asking for them at the party that had never even seen them.