CRAZY request

LV Love

Sep 1, 2006
Call Horton Plaza in San Diego. As recently as Thanksgiving weekend they still had gold papillons available! I know because I called about it, but did not want to authorize the automatic charge without seeing the bags in person.

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
You know you get me every time with the abbreviations...(oh and how to spell Chanel) lol ....what is AFA???:shame: yes Im a DA (dumb ass)

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Call Horton Plaza in San Diego. As recently as Thanksgiving weekend they still had gold papillons available! I know because I called about it, but did not want to authorize the automatic charge without seeing the bags in person.
Thanks for the info...just called there and they do not have anything! :sad:

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
NEVER MIND Selena....it takes me a minute....she is too dirty for us to hang out with....she even makes me blush!!!!

Superbaby

O.G.
Nov 25, 2005
I have the gold papillon and i think its the best style around! Cute and not too shiny :smile: You should definitely get it. I will keep on the look out for you. Have you tried LV boutique in WYnn Las vegas?

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
The paps are 1170, and the pouchettes are around 560...I know I should know the pouchette...but forget exactly...lol...it must be repressed.
$560?! Is that with or without tax!? I thought they were supposed to be in the low $500 range...

heiress28

O.G.
May 12, 2006
NJ
bagsnthecity.blogspot.com
There was one at the Short Hills Mall in New Jersey as of yesterday... A lady was looking at it, undecided between the gold and the silver papillon, but I'm not sure if she ended up buying it!
Here's the number for the store, Good luck!!!!

(973) 258-0023

Sunshine

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Thank you for the numbers...I tried both numbers but nothing!!! Any other suggestions?? I really want one!!!

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
in a fairy house
I hope you get one, I asked at Valley Fair for you at the party on Tuesday and about the the silver pouchette for Karman, but they are only getting 1 more shipment, they said the will have over 100 people on the speedy lists and about 40 on the pap and pouchette list they won't be able to fill....and they closed the lists quite awhile ago. So many people were asking for them at the party that had never even seen them.