Crazy question

1. Is it possible to add feet the bottom of a LV bag and still have it under the LV warranty? Its just a question I was wondering about, don't worry I am not that skilled..lol

2. Absoluetly not~ Lv will Not work on any bag that has been altered at all. Hope this helps...:flowers: I would like feet on my bags as well...to prevent dirtiness :yes:

3. but then if you had feet on the bottom of a bag that's not supposed to have feet in the first place, it could be mistaken for a fake, which is common with Speedies and Almas :lol:

4. don't do it! it will look fake if you add feet to a bag that is not supposed to have them. :sweatdrop: and your LV bag will loses its warranty.

5. Exactly!!! Don't do it!

6. No. I would assume by doing this the warranty will be invalid.

7. If your not bothered that people would think that your bag is fake and you are doing this for a practical reason to you....then do it. Get some superglue and some peices of metal and glue away !

8. ^^ITA...please don't do it...LV would not touch that bag with a 10 foot pole if you made any alterations (lining, feet...). And the rest made a very good and valid point about it looking fake...u'll have problem selling it off (if u ever have the intention) in future too...

9. I am not adding feet to any bag. I only own one so far which I love. I was just wondering about it because the next bag that I am ordering doesn'thave feet but :queen: I WOULD NEVER EVER ALTER A LV in any way unless LV does it.

10. I know it's your bag and you can do what you want to it. BUT, I would NOT recommend trying to do any alterations to the bag. As someone else said, LV will NOT do any work to a bag that you've altered in some way, which even includes treating the leather.

11. I wouldn't do it. It you want feet, buy a bag with feet. :yes:

12. ^^ I agree with this. :yes:

13. :wtf: -----------> :noggin:

14. What???...:blink: :lecture: :death: That would be committing LV suicide!!!

15. Totally agree!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice