Crazy Pricing

omg ... that really is a crazy price!!

oh and i'm sure someone posted this before but did you guys see that "necklace" (the zipper pull on a chain) that's selling on eBay? I saw it for the first time and I couldn't stop laughing. I thought "so THAT's what happens to the missing zipper pulls in the stores!"

Not THAT rare though lol. But, it might just be me...not tryna tell people not to bid (bid if you want :biggrin:)...but I personally would not buy a meomi qee or any qee for over $15.

Let's see who will eventually buy the qee. Then we all know that they are plenty of either rich or foolish ppl out there. Hey, in this world, anything can sell at any price.

I'm new to buying qees but I think the general price range for rare 2.5" qees are from $15-$35 at least from what I've seen... A super duper rare one (like limited to 50 or less and/or from only a certain area) can get to be $40-$50 by themselves... but that's really rare

only a person new to tokidoki and new to qees would pay that much but :shrugs: I'd feel really sorry for them if they didn't do their research

oh yeah and about the posting of the items :shrugs: I think we should just have one post regarding crazy/weird eBay items again and just keep posting in only that... and we're not actually stating the seller's eBay ID so it's not like it's that searchable on google IMO plus there's nothing wrong w/ us disagree with the price. by just stating our opinion of the price it or item doesn't count as malice toward a person IMO and hopefully the mods blocked her IP address from creating another name?

IDK, I just dont want her going after anyone else, that's why I said it. In my opinion, youre right and we should be able to do what we do...but I guess I'm just trying to be a lil more cautious nowadays.