Crazy Pricing

tehlilone

cuz i'm teh lil one
Mar 13, 2007
Irvine, Oceanside, Hemet, CA
haha totally understandable... :shrugs: i'm fairly easy to find since I'm on everywhere w/ my email/name I just use a lot of different computers so IP addresses aren't always the same :shrugs: but yeah she was just being a pest before without anything constructive or valid to say and IMO she was hurting her reputation more than anything anyone else said but *hugs* thanks for thinking about the rest of us

tachikomatic

Cocktail dress thug.
Mar 12, 2007
online.
I think we should just have one post regarding crazy/weird eBay items again and just keep posting in only that... and we're not actually stating the seller's eBay ID...
agreed. ..maybe just an "omg i saw someone selling this bag for $5678" type thing? which isn't as fun but that way we're not pointing out the specific eBay seller, but people can still find it? I don't know. I also think we should be able to state opinions about prices of things,etc. without being harassed for it. Blah

maya_exquisite

goddess ^_^
Mar 3, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Blocking IP addresses wouldn't work... You don't have to use multiple computers to have different addresses... All you have to do is reset your cable modem and *poof* new IP address. :tdown:

iceberg

May 23, 2007
pardon me but i really find it ex! dont think i will part with that much for the item. i rather top-up abit more to get a tokidoki bag.