Crazy Price Increases at Elux

Jun 13, 2007
I'm sure these are typos but the Epi Speedy is $6300 while the Epi Petit Noe is $10530. Suhali L'ingenieux is $25620 and there are some other pieces that have crazy prices on them. Kinda amusing to see. I wish the typos would have been the reverse ie. being less than what it was. That would be fun!!!

Wow, that is crazy! I just got off the phone w/ elux for an unrelated concern and I asked about the price increase and was told it was to go into effect today 8/19 at 11:59 pm.

Drat! Yes, looks like the increases are being updated as we all type. The Kate in my cart is now $580 from $560 and I was JUST logging on to order it. The Bandeaus are now $145 from $135. Eva is $550 from $530. Palermo PM from $1090 from $1050. Batignolles Horizontal $830. :sick:

I just casually looked at the Suhali Le Talenteaux today, and my jaw almost dropped when it was listed at over 20,000. I called them, and she just said there was a price increase today. I said "from 2,800 to over 20,000?", and then she realized it was a typo. At any rate it is a bummer, when I started having an eye for this bag it was 2,300, and now it is 2,900. Does anyone think they will ever go down in price if the dollar ever gets stronger?

I just casually looked at the Suhali Le Talenteaux today, and my jaw almost dropped when it was listed at over 20,000. I called them, and she just said there was a price increase today. I said "from 2,800 to over 20,000?", and then she realized it was a typo. At any rate it is a bummer, when I started having an eye for this bag it was 2,300, and now it is 2,900. Does anyone think they will ever go down in price if the dollar ever gets stronger?

no, prices will never go down.

Well, if the prices were adjusted in Canada, maybe there is some hope. Has anyone ever purchased a LV in Europe, are the prices better, not considering the value of the dollar?