Crazy for Flats!!!

Tooomz

Nov 30, 2008
I have been on a spending spree buying up flats, both designer & non-designer pairs. The good thing, many of them were on sale. The bad thing, I didn't realize I had so many until I ran out of room to store them! :nuts:

A month ago I had 2 pairs of Tod's Ballerina Dees...and now I have...well...more than 2 pairs! :P

The gold & taupe pair are due to be picked up tomorrow, but here's a sneak peek:

attachment.php

Attachments

• GoldandTaupe.jpg
    GoldandTaupe.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 2,871
Caving to tPF shoe pressure, I looked into Lanvin & walked away with 2 pretty pairs of fuschia & coral. I love their bright colors! I'd love to get a pair in sky blue!

attachment.php

Attachments

• FuschiaCoral.jpg
    FuschiaCoral.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 856
These are my pair from TopShop. Love how comfy they are. Sorry for the blurry camera shots.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Black1.jpg
    Black1.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 837
  • Black2.jpg
    Black2.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 849
  • Black3.jpg
    Black3.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 837
I LOVE flats, so I'm with you! :smile: You have some truly beautiful ones!! :smile: I've been eying the fuchsia Lanvins at NM, but I have a similar Dior pair in patent! :smile: The coral ones are so stunning! :love: Ohhh, and the brown/gold Tods ones are soo nice! Looking forward to seeing more! :flowers:

I LOVE flats, so I'm with you! :smile: You have some truly beautiful ones!! :smile: I've been eying the fuchsia Lanvins at NM, but I have a similar Dior pair in patent! :smile: The coral ones are so stunning! :love: Ohhh, and the brown/gold Tods ones are soo nice! Looking forward to seeing more! :flowers:

Thanks Minal! I am eying a pair of Diors currently. Are they comfortable?

My friend compared these shoes to fish scales. I call them my mermaid flats. They're icy blue and will be great for summer.

attachment.php

Attachments

• SilverBlue.jpg
    SilverBlue.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 2,734
Here's an addition to my pink flats. A hot pink pair of Kurt Geiger flats. These always get a lot of attention. You can see how bright they are by comparing them against the fuchsia & coral Lanvins.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Pinks.jpg
    Pinks.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 892