Crazy for Dees! Show Me Your Ballerina Dees!

Here are the 2 pairs of Dees that I have...

Black patent cap toe Dees with jeweled accent and silvertone plate

attachment.php

Houndstooth pony Dees with black patent cap toe
attachment.php

Attachments

• blackjeweldees.jpg
    blackjeweldees.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 3,026
  • ponydees.jpg
    ponydees.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 2,995
Here's a group shot of all my ballerina dees. I got my first pair (black Ferrari ones on the very left) over 2 years ago and you might be able to tell how much I've abused them. They still look great from the outside but need to fix the interior. I have a shopping tendency that if I like a style of shoe I tend to buy the same one in different colors. You can see that trend in my collection.

attachment.php

attachment.php

The doubles I have are the white & grey pairs on the upper right corner & the center 2 in the lower side (purple & navy).

Attachments

• Group Shot 1.jpg
    Group Shot 1.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 572
  • Group Shot 2.jpg
    Group Shot 2.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 549
Here are a few close-ups:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• White 2.jpg
    White 2.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 549
  • Gold.jpg
    Gold.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 555
  • Gold 2.jpg
    Gold 2.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 559
  • white 1.jpg
    white 1.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 553
  • Grey 1.jpg
    Grey 1.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 553
Tooomz - I really like your patent taupe pair with the lilac button detail! I see nothing wrong with buying multiple colors in the same style. If you like it, why not? Rarely, but once in a while I find a shoe that is incredible and I buy another pair of the very same to put away for the time the first pair wears out.

Here are my Tod's ballerinas :yahoo:- bought between 2005 and 2009. Not all are dees but I thought it would be fun to take a group picture;). I love how comfortable and pretty they are:smile:. They also hold up really well. It rains a lot here though so suede is not the best for fall/winter.

Attachments

• DSC08297.jpg
    DSC08297.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 604
I ordered another pair of Dees. They are like the white ones with the holes that Toomz has, only black. They should be here in a week. Everytime I look at this thread my feet go aaaaahhhhhhhhhh.