Crazy for Dees! Show Me Your Ballerina Dees!

Tooomz

Nov 30, 2008
Tod's make great bags but they also make amazing shoes :biggrin: My favorites are their Ballerina Dees. Would love for everyone to share their Dees as I always love being enabled with new temptations. :graucho:

Here are some of mine which I have already posted in the Women's Footwear reference thread.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I :love: ballerina Dees! Comfy and chic. I have four pairs now (posted them in the reference thread) and looking to add more! Will repost them here when I get home from work.

Could you let me know what are the materials for the 2 purplish pairs Tooomz? Which season are they from?

ms piggy thank you! Can't wait to see your Dees!

The purple pair is from this season. The material for the cap-toe is the regular leather but the body is made out of fabric. It has a scratchy feel to it. When I asked in-store about what material it was the SA just replied fabric, so I'm not sure exactly what it is. I have another pair but in a darker blue with black cap-toe. I'll post it later.

Edited to say that the other pair can be seen in the group shot. It is to the left of the purple pair.

The purple pair is from this season. The material for the cap-toe is the regular leather but the body is made out of fabric. It has a scratchy feel to it. When I asked in-store about what material it was the SA just replied fabric, so I'm not sure exactly what it is.

I really like this but didn't see this at my local boutique, which doesn't seem to carry the widest range. I did try a pair in patent lilac and another in lilac python/suede which were really pretty. But I'm really liking the lilac pattent/fabric one you have. Gotta hunt them down! :nuts:

Don't have a clue about Tod's shoes. But girls, these Dees have certainly caught my eye. So, really comfy huh? Will have to get somewhere to try some on!!!

Don't have a clue about Tod's shoes. But girls, these Dees have certainly caught my eye. So, really comfy huh? Will have to get somewhere to try some on!!!

You do! Tod's has super comfortable ballerinas. I need to get out my camera today and take some pics!

In generally, Tod's cut is generous/wide, even for the Dees, so I don't think one needs to get them stretched at all. I have wide feet and find that they are comfy from the get go.