Crazy for Dees! Show Me Your Ballerina Dees!

Maedi

O.G.
Feb 21, 2009
ms piggy - I have the silver ones with the flower motive. Are yours suede as well. I'll post pictures when my DH returns and can assist me.

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Maedi, mine is metallic-like leather with mock-python print on the flower motif. Look forward to seeing yours!

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Here are the 2 pairs of Dees that I have...

Black patent cap toe Dees with jeweled accent and silvertone plate

Houndstooth pony Dees with black patent cap toe

Attachments

Gerry

O.G.
May 1, 2007
Do you think the outlets have any Dees or is it too soon for them to get them? Thanks.

Tooomz

Nov 30, 2008
Here's a group shot of all my ballerina dees. I got my first pair (black Ferrari ones on the very left) over 2 years ago and you might be able to tell how much I've abused them. They still look great from the outside but need to fix the interior. I have a shopping tendency that if I like a style of shoe I tend to buy the same one in different colors. You can see that trend in my collection.

The doubles I have are the white & grey pairs on the upper right corner & the center 2 in the lower side (purple & navy).

Attachments

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
jburgh great Dee choices!

mielikki55 aren't the Dee so chic and comfy?

Toomz thanks for sharing more pics. Drool worthy!

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Tooomz - I really like your patent taupe pair with the lilac button detail! I see nothing wrong with buying multiple colors in the same style. If you like it, why not? Rarely, but once in a while I find a shoe that is incredible and I buy another pair of the very same to put away for the time the first pair wears out.

Maedi

O.G.
Feb 21, 2009
Here are my Tod's ballerinas :yahoo:- bought between 2005 and 2009. Not all are dees but I thought it would be fun to take a group picture;). I love how comfortable and pretty they are:smile:. They also hold up really well. It rains a lot here though so suede is not the best for fall/winter.

Attachments

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
I ordered another pair of Dees. They are like the white ones with the holes that Toomz has, only black. They should be here in a week. Everytime I look at this thread my feet go aaaaahhhhhhhhhh.