Crazy find: Reissue CAMERA bag for 190$! Pics included

Selenet

Mar 10, 2016
Hi everyone! I had my eyes on a Reissue Camera bag that was auctioned. I thought the price would go up to the sky but decided to give it a try myself and I won the bag for 190!! The color is Rose Fonce, it looks so beautiful in real life.
The bag is medium sized and so pretty. Can't believe my luck!
I seem to have a fairy Chanel godmother as this is already my second cheap Chanel treasure. :biggrin: The bag would look better if I had a good bag organizer so any suggestions are welcome.
Here are some pics:

IMG_0905_Fotor.jpg IMG_0880_Fotor.jpg IMG_0881_Fotor.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0880_Fotor.jpg
    IMG_0880_Fotor.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 1,434
Hi everyone! I had my eyes on a Reissue Camera bag that was auctioned. I thought the price would go up to the sky but decided to give it a try myself and I won the bag for 190!! The color is Rose Fonce, it looks so beautiful in real life.
The bag is medium sized and so pretty. Can't believe my luck!
I seem to have a fairy Chanel godmother as this is already my second cheap Chanel treasure. :biggrin: The bag would look better if I had a good bag organizer so any suggestions are welcome.
Here are some pics:

View attachment 3589144 View attachment 3589145 View attachment 3589148
That is crazy AMAZING on the price!!! I love the size & shape on you, plus a pretty & unique color...BIG CONGRATS!! ENjoy her!:flowers:

Reactions: Selenet
I saw this brand new in the stores years ago, wanted the mini size! I'd find it hard to believe a replica house could mimic this exact style and color, they can't even get the regular colors and leather textures quite right. I kinda don't think super fakes are that good, at least from what I've been able to look at... I've done extensive research on them and I can see something wrong with every one I've been able to see within 60 seconds.

Reactions: Selenet
Lucky you! I guess people were there for the art and whatever, maybe furniture and not looking at bags... you got a great deal!

I think so too.. Many collectors were there and random things (Japanese toys from the 60s?!) fetched hundreds so I guess they didn't really care about bags. The picture they used wasn't very flattering either.