Crazy find: Reissue CAMERA bag for 190$! Pics included

Selenet

Mar 10, 2016
Hi everyone! I had my eyes on a Reissue Camera bag that was auctioned. I thought the price would go up to the sky but decided to give it a try myself and I won the bag for 190!! The color is Rose Fonce, it looks so beautiful in real life.
The bag is medium sized and so pretty. Can't believe my luck!
I seem to have a fairy Chanel godmother as this is already my second cheap Chanel treasure. :biggrin: The bag would look better if I had a good bag organizer so any suggestions are welcome.
Here are some pics:

IMG_0905_Fotor.jpg IMG_0880_Fotor.jpg IMG_0881_Fotor.jpg

Attachments

Kendie26

Sep 7, 2014
Hi everyone! I had my eyes on a Reissue Camera bag that was auctioned. I thought the price would go up to the sky but decided to give it a try myself and I won the bag for 190!! The color is Rose Fonce, it looks so beautiful in real life.
The bag is medium sized and so pretty. Can't believe my luck!
I seem to have a fairy Chanel godmother as this is already my second cheap Chanel treasure. :biggrin: The bag would look better if I had a good bag organizer so any suggestions are welcome.
Here are some pics:

View attachment 3589144 View attachment 3589145 View attachment 3589148
That is crazy AMAZING on the price!!! I love the size & shape on you, plus a pretty & unique color...BIG CONGRATS!! ENjoy her!:flowers:

Reactions: Selenet

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
Yes, they have authenticated it and it is one of the biggest auction houses in Scandinavia (they also deal in art etc). It wasn't an online auction. :smile:
Lucky you! I guess people were there for the art and whatever, maybe furniture and not looking at bags... you got a great deal!

Lola24

O.G.
Jul 11, 2006
I saw this brand new in the stores years ago, wanted the mini size! I'd find it hard to believe a replica house could mimic this exact style and color, they can't even get the regular colors and leather textures quite right. I kinda don't think super fakes are that good, at least from what I've been able to look at... I've done extensive research on them and I can see something wrong with every one I've been able to see within 60 seconds.

Selenet

Mar 10, 2016
Lucky you! I guess people were there for the art and whatever, maybe furniture and not looking at bags... you got a great deal!
I think so too.. Many collectors were there and random things (Japanese toys from the 60s?!) fetched hundreds so I guess they didn't really care about bags. The picture they used wasn't very flattering either.