Crazy DH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoa! :-)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Dh left this a.m. at 4:30 to drive up to Bakersfield. A 4-5 hr. drive to work. I couldn't go to pick up my damier speedy today cuz I had other things going on. So I planned to get it tomorrow. Actually, Dh said he'd pick it up tomorrow for me while he was out.:love:

Well...I decided to call him right now to see if he was almost home or what the deal was. He's like..."I'm in front of South Coast Plaza" looking for a parking to pick up your bag." I'm like.."No, you're not." "Nooo.."

He's like, "Ya, ya I am...I'm looking for a parking." Me..."Nooooooooo..." WT?!?!? I told him you didn't have to pick it up for me tonight..you're probably soooo tired. He's like..."I'm ok...I wanted you to have your bag tonight." :love: "I know how bad you want it." OMG!!!!!!!!! Aww..:heart:

I don't know what to think. :blink: I can't believe him. WOW! How exciting!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: :heart: :heart: YAY, my damier speedy's on her way!!!

2. congrats!! so sweet!

3. Awwww!! What a sweetie!

4. Congrats!!! What an awesome husband!!!! Maybe you should give him a little "speedy" tonight????? :smile:

5. SO SWEET of him to do that!!! CONGRATS!!!

6. OMG!!! LOL!!!:roflmfao:

7. AWWWW what a sweet DH!!!! Congrats!!!!

I'm excited for you!

8. HAHHA! I just noticed the little note under your username, love it! ;)

9. Wow..congrats..don't forget to flaunt the pics of the bag...
    Your DH is so sweet..

Maybe you should give him a little "speedy" tonight????? :smile:

tr444....you are funny !!!

10. He gets a big reward, if you know what I mean..You want to reinforce this behavior!!:graucho:

11. That's so sweet!

12. That Is Absolutely The Sweetest! Enjoy That Beautiful Bag! :smile:

13. :shocked: LOL!!!!:roflmfao: :lol: Hmm...:love:

14. Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's hilarious! Yep, I hear ya!!!;) Definitely needs reinforcing!:graucho:

15. Yep, I'll probably post pics tomorrow when there's better lighting. I'm waiting for my poch. access. in damier to come via UPS or whatever. I hope to get it tomorrow. If so...I'll post pics of them together! YAY!:biggrin:
    Thx all for the sweet/ and funny LOL replies!!!!!!!!!:shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice