Crazy Buyer

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Watch out for nickyjsmith1. I swear this woman is more than a little out there...She had been messaging me via ebay about one of my bags, and I tried to comply with whatever she asked about, including more pics.

My bag sold, but not to her, thank heavens. Today I'm getting tons of rants from her about how I never sent her information, pictures, etc and how she wanted to buy my bag. :confused1: I put her on my blocked list.

Also, check her feedback.

Just wanted to share a potential problem buyer with any sellers here.

2. Thanks for the info! Would be sure to watch out for this buyer!

3. Thanks for the heads up!

4. Yes. Thank you so much for the heads up.

5. Thank you for the heads up!

PS: If she keeps emailing you, you could tell her you'll report her to ebay for harassing you if you get one more email.)

6. i like the neutral comment she received .

7. /\ ditto!

8. Thanks for the info!

There seems to be more and more crazies out there lately. Good to know who some of them are!

9. Thanks, put her on my blocked list. Interesting feedback!

10. hmm strange woman.. buying a bag wanting a refund then buying the same bag again for yet another refund... lol

11. blocked her - thanks!

12. i know! "Bought bag wanted refund, bought bag again wanted refund. Patient given refund". LOL,definitely sounds like a nutcase.

13. Thanks for the heads up!

14. Thanks for the heads up. The biotch is blocked!!!!!!!