CRAZY! Buyer bought (and paid) on item just to leave a Neg in retaliation!

May 31, 2007
:tdown:Ok, so I have been buying and selling on eBay for nine years and have NEVER come across a situation like this. In December, I bid on (and paid for) a costume necklace set for a party I was going to. It never came, so I filed a paypal claim, seller could not provide a tracking number and so I was refunded via paypal and left a Negative for the seller, as there was ZERO commuication, plus the fact that I had been scammed. The seller (rocklindeals) then posted a reply saying that I had moved and that she had refunded me happily. obviously not true, as I did not move, never told her I moved, she never sent tracking, and it was NOT a happy refund.

Fast Forward to last week. I had listed a gray Trina Turk jacket and I did not realize it, but the winning bidder was this seller...wow, stalking much? So I send it out on Tuesday because of Monday's holiday (got payment on Saturday p.m.), I have a tracking number and yesterday I get a negative saying it smells like smoke-which I don't and that it has pet hair on it-I have a dachshund, but he does not reside in my walk in closet and there is no way I would send an item out like that! So I start thinking...24 hours to ship from NC to CA? USPS? UHUH. I check tracking and the jacket has not even arrived. I assume the buyer has left a neg for the wrong seller-hey, it does happen! The buyer refuses the feedback revision request, saying it is accurate-I emil her, asking if there is anything I can do. She replies that I am getting what I deserved. WOW. Ok, so I look over her feedback, realize that she is the seller that I left a Neg. for (justifiably) and realize what she is doing. This moron has spent 20.00 just to leave me a Neg! INSANE! I have contacted ebay about feedback retaliation and abuse twice, but really don't think they will do anything. I don't know what else I can do-I have replied to the feedback and followed up to the comment I left on her feedback page but I just cannot believe this! Just a warning ladies-block those who you leave a neg for from bidding on your auctions! Sellers can no longer neg and buyers are definitely taking advantage of it!:cursing::tdown:

You can report this to ebay and they will most likely remove the neg and probably even remove her account for doing this kind of retaliatory BS. Take it down to the mat. She is obviously trouble, but don't let her get away with this. Ebay really frowns on this kind of stuff so you may have a shot at getting neg FB removed.
By the way this moron has paid $20, but she probably plans on doing a chargeback and getting her $$ back. Tell them that as well.
:tdown:Ok, so I have been buying and selling on eBay for nine years and have NEVER come across a situation like this. In December, I bid on (and paid for) a costume necklace set for a party I was going to. It never came, so I filed a paypal claim, seller could not provide a tracking number and so I was refunded via paypal and left a Negative for the seller, as there was ZERO commuication, plus the fact that I had been scammed. The seller (rocklindeals) then posted a reply saying that I had moved and that she had refunded me happily. obviously not true, as I did not move, never told her I moved, she never sent tracking, and it was NOT a happy refund.

Fast Forward to last week. I had listed a gray Trina Turk jacket and I did not realize it, but the winning bidder was this seller...wow, stalking much? So I send it out on Tuesday because of Monday's holiday (got payment on Saturday p.m.), I have a tracking number and yesterday I get a negative saying it smells like smoke-which I don't and that it has pet hair on it-I have a dachshund, but he does not reside in my walk in closet and there is no way I would send an item out like that! So I start thinking...24 hours to ship from NC to CA? USPS? UHUH. I check tracking and the jacket has not even arrived. I assume the buyer has left a neg for the wrong seller-hey, it does happen! The buyer refuses the feedback revision request, saying it is accurate-I emil her, asking if there is anything I can do. She replies that I am getting what I deserved. WOW. Ok, so I look over her feedback, realize that she is the seller that I left a Neg. for (justifiably) and realize what she is doing. This moron has spent 20.00 just to leave me a Neg! INSANE! I have contacted ebay about feedback retaliation and abuse twice, but really don't think they will do anything. I don't know what else I can do-I have replied to the feedback and followed up to the comment I left on her feedback page but I just cannot believe this! Just a warning ladies-block those who you leave a neg for from bidding on your auctions! Sellers can no longer neg and buyers are definitely taking advantage of it!:cursing::tdown:

WOW! That's insane! I would have blocked her after you had problems with her. I can't believe that someone would waste $20 to leave you a neg, or, be that bored to think of doing that. Hope you get things resolved! :hugs:

You can report this to ebay and they will most likely remove the neg and probably even remove her account for doing this kind of retaliatory BS. Take it down to the mat. She is obviously trouble, but don't let her get away with this. Ebay really frowns on this kind of stuff so you may have a shot at getting neg FB removed.
By the way this moron has paid $20, but she probably plans on doing a chargeback and getting her $$ back. Tell them that as well.

i agree wit mmmsc, she won't be easily paid $ 20 just to leave u feedback, girlie.....she prob plans on doing chargeback...beware

I have definitely informed ebay and backed it up with all the details (tracking info, paypal dispute, emails, etc.). Here's hoping! I am just incredulous as to someone beig that vindictive! You bet I am waiting for the chargeback- I wish I had never sent the darn jacket out-I would have just refunded her. Ugh! I hate liars!

I have definitely informed ebay and backed it up with all the details (tracking info, paypal dispute, emails, etc.). Here's hoping! I am just incredulous as to someone beig that vindictive! You bet I am waiting for the chargeback- I wish I had never sent the darn jacket out-I would have just refunded her. Ugh! I hate liars!
Just be super sure you block her or she might do more damage. Or, for that matter, she might have a couple of other accounts or open new ones just to mess with you..what a waste of time and energy. I am sorry this happened to you; we all live in fear that some ebay nut will start making trouble/stalking us right?:crybaby:

I'm sorry? I'm the seller here and I don't feel that by informing members of what happened to me indicates that I have too much time on my hands!

She is definitely blocked-I am keeping a close eye on the rest of my auctions as well-thank you for the advice!

I think she meant seller, as in the person who originally sold to you only to do this. Looking more closely at the original seller's feedback, she seemed to have some trouble getting things to other people, took a while etc. I'm so sorry this happened to you. But do keep pursuing the ebay inappropriate feedback complaint. The fact that she left that before even receiving the item and that all this is provable through usps.com etc is strongly in your favor. Ebay tends to rule in support of concrete evidence like that.

This is something that I have always feared until I realised about blocking a seller. Its a bit harsh but then if they leave you neg feedback for no reason then I would certainly not want them buying from me!!!

I think she meant seller, as in the person who originally sold to you only to do this. Looking more closely at the original seller's feedback, she seemed to have some trouble getting things to other people, took a while etc. I'm so sorry this happened to you. But do keep pursuing the ebay inappropriate feedback complaint. The fact that she left that before even receiving the item and that all this is provable through usps.com etc is strongly in your favor. Ebay tends to rule in support of concrete evidence like that.

ITA! You can't leave feedback for something you do not have in your possession! If *bay does not rule in your favor and remove the neg in this situation, then they are truly hopeless.