CRAZY! Buyer bought (and paid) on item just to leave a Neg in retaliation!

This is evil but... is there any way you can recall the item if it hasn't been delivered yet? I mean, if she claims she got it in the feedback, it would be hard to say later that she never got it at all... you know, turn the tables?

Oh, and btw, if you're going to do this... get your box of rocks w/delivery confirmation shipped out NOW so you will be sure to win any PP dispute.

I'm mostly joking... mostly.

Last edited:
I would keep trying. e bay needs to be warned of people like this. If anything I would make sure you put in your reply comment how she was being vindictive. That's just insane that she did that. She could at least used a different account and not made it so obvious.

I would ask to speak to an Ebay manager. This is a perfect example of vindicative feedback and misuse of the feedback system. This feedback should be removed, and the buyer (your former seller) should have her account suspended.

I'll be back in a little while.

I would keep trying. e bay needs to be warned of people like this. If anything I would make sure you put in your reply comment how she was being vindictive. That's just insane that she did that. She could at least used a different account and not made it so obvious.

Oh I definitely am-I have emailed [email protected] who according to the ebay forums can work woders- Here's hoping!

Be sure to block this nutcase! You don't want her to bid on any of your other auctions. I posted your problem over on the Ebay boards - I'm still waiting for someone to respond. So far the first Ebay poster was not helpful.

Here's the Ebay violation!!!

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/unwelcome-buying.html

From Ebay: Re: "Malicious Bidding"

Sellers may exclude buyers at any time prior to the listing close and are free to cancel unwelcome bids. After a seller has cancelled a bid, the bidder may not place a new bid without the seller's permission. Buyers who do not meet the seller’s terms as outlined in the item listing also are not permitted to bid on or buy the item.
Additionally, members are prohibited from bidding on or purchasing an item to disrupt or to leave non-positive Feedback or Detailed Seller Ratings for the seller, with no intention of completing the transaction.
Sellers are permitted to exclude bidders at any time prior to the listing close and are free to cancel unwelcome bids. After a seller has cancelled a bid, the bidder may not place a new bid without the seller's permission.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:

• Listing cancellation
  • Limits on account privileges
  • Account suspension
A very kind Ebay person supplied me with this link. Good luck!

If you provide ebay with all the particulars regarding this transaction they should remove it. Don't give up yet.

i agree. especially showing that at the time/date she left the neg feedback, she hadn't even rec'd the item!! i really hope they remove this feedback and also prohibit this wacko from buying/selling on ebay anymore!

well i guess this is the new way for scamming sellers to get back at buyers, now that ebay changed their feedback policy to not allow sellers to leave neg feedback for buyers. you'd think though that it would be a lot harder since now you actually have to pay for something (an item) to get "vengeance" but i gues s some ppl are crazy enough to do it!! :nogood:

Hope you can get it removed ... but with Ebay these days, who knows? All they care about is getting their fees. And now with not being able to leave neg's for buyers, seller's really are at the mercy of scammers/nut jobs like your buyer!