Crazy and in love * 2...

Think I'll never tire of bays - it's such a 'clean' classic (just had to 'learn' to love them first, being originally more of a annie/roxy girl)

Big congrats and Enjoy! (any chance for modelling pics??)

Thank You Lillemy and CB.

I looked at 6 or 7 of them and this one was just perfect !

The old one I had was weighing a ton, it was too heavy for me. This has normal weight and I really, really love it !

Last edited:
Thank You Loopy, Kvamkvam, Thea and Indiana ! Yes a good day it was. As every time I visit both Mulberry Stores and drool over everything !

I saw the Drew Mini Bag, it is TDF, I want it !!

Congratulations on your beautiful new bag. Great classic colour as well. Bet you will look very elegant together. Also you are right re the little Drew Mini, I really love mine. Wore it for the first time today and was stopped by a lady in Sainsbury's who looked at it and then actually squealed at how gorgeous it was, lol.

You are going to love it, Lakrits. The Bayswater is so nice and comfortable to wear.

The mobile phone charm (I think that is what it is called???) is adorable!!!!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Such a gorgeous bag you got there:tup: and I really like the charm. My husband has promised to get me a regular ink Alexa as a Valentine's day present so we will go to Stockholm next Saturday. It also takes about an hour from where I live to Stockholm. Maybe we live in the same city Lakrits :happydance: