Crazy about Lace-up Pumps? Yay or Nay?

Yay for me shoeangel, me personally I love this style of shoe, something different from the usual basic heel. You made a good choice with the SW, I also like the Kenneth Cole version as well. Enjoy your new shoes. :smile:

BTW, how tall are the heels on your new shoes??

Yay for me shoeangel, me personally I love this style of shoe, something different from the usual basic heel. You made a good choice with the SW, I also like the Kenneth Cole version as well. Enjoy your new shoes. :smile:

BTW, how tall are the heels on your new shoes??

I've got to say that I :heart: :heart: :heart: loooove my new platform lace-ups. I've worn them almost every day one way or another since I bought them. This was such a great choice. I'm a bit sad that few others on this board thought much of the style, but at least every other girl won't be wearing these. I think I get more compliments on them than with any other shoes I own. I've worn them with leggings, short skirts, skinny jeans, cropped skinny jeans, and with gauchos. They are sooo adorable. They would be really cute with tights and socks with an Anthropologies dress, but they fit just right without socks. Darn!

The heel is 4" with a 1" platform, and they are a piece of cake to walk in.

Do any of these catch your eye? I'm thinking I reeeeeally need a pair of these lace-up pumps.

Kenneth Cole (Zappos)

Seychelles (shoes.com)
shoes_iaec1015107.jpg

Marc by Marc Jacobs (Zappos)
985-248143-p.jpg

Stuart Weitzman (stuartweitzman.com)
2249-295274-p.jpg

Chloe (Bergdorfgoodman.com)
yay for me thoose are very nice would wear anyday