Craving some accessories, help choose

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok I am serious need a wallet which got me thinking I should order some accessories while I'm at it before the price increase. So here is what I am thinking:

1. MC card case. White or black?
    2. MC zippy coin. White or black?
    3. MC pochette wallet in Black for sure.

Now should I go with item 1 or 2? Or do I really need both?

I was wondering how many cards the card case can actually carry? I need advise on what to purchase. Thanks so much.

2. I like the mc credit card holder in white because there's no white zipper that might get dirty looking in a few years, as the zippy mc white might do. So if you choose the zippy coin, I'd say black, though I like the damier azur in that one (but it has a white zipper).
    The card case can hold quite a few cards...I use mine for my ipod nano.

3. Pick the MC zippy coin in black !!! :biggrin:

4. definitely the mc zippy coin in black

ugh its gorgeous

5. MC Zippy coin in white.

6. The MC in bigger wallets are too much, imo. I prefer them in smaller wallets, like ZPC.

Soo... I would pick the Black MC ZPC. This way you can also avoid the risk of getting color transfers too. Good luck.

7. Get the MC coin in black.

8. MC zippy coin in white. I have one and I :love: it!

9. Ok I am going to go with zippy coin in black and card holder in white.

10. zippy coin in white! especially since you'll already have another black mc item.

11. tough decision..... i really like the coin case and the little zippy myself, i don't really dig large mc pieces. the full size wallet just doesn't do it for me.

12. Instead of the card holder, I think I am going to go with the zippy coin in black and white

13. I'd either go with number 1 and number 2 together. OR the pochette wallet alone.

14. I love the Zippy and can't decide b/n the 2 colors..Get both!:nuts:

15. Instead of two small zippy in black and white ($790), should I get 1 large zippy ($760)?