Craving a summery small bag - looking for modeling pics!

LivinLuxuriously

Surprisingly Content
May 14, 2006
All my bags are big. I'm craving a small bag for just the essentials. AND it *must* be summery! I have 2 large hobo's in black and chestnut (blah - boring!) - so I'm trying to stray away from the hobo - even though I LOVE the style...and it's still in the back of my mind... I really love this bag:
277150_fpx.tif

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=220117&CategoryID=25315

But I'm afraid it may be too small...? Anyone have modeling pics of them and one of the pouches?

All recommendations welcome! :yahoo:

How hard is it to keep the white leather purses cleaned? Any pointers. I have been eyeballing the pleated leather from ebay and wanted to get ideas from you the experts. Thank you!

^^ The pleated leather hobo is a different leather than the legacy leather. I think it may be easier to keep the pleated leather clean. I got the Ali in white and carry baby wipes in it now to keep it clean! I have the pleated hobo in chocolate though and it's wonderful leather, very soft and squishy!

so i got this last year at the outlet and wore it all summer. i love it! this bag is pretty small but i still love it (size reference is am 5'1.5'' and around 115) this year i am hoping to add something green and a lil bigger...not sure what yet!

oh and so sorry, i took it with my iSight on my Mac and for some reason all the pics are always inverted...

MyPicture.jpg