Craving a Peppermint? (I am now a Minkette, REVEAL!)

SLCsocialite

Eleventh & Sixteenth
O.G.
May 7, 2008
I am a huge bag lover had have been trying to expand my collection for a while now, I must say I visited this part of the Forum and fell in love with the Morning after bag, seriously i became obsessed within a matter of hours. It took about a week before I finally pulled the trigger and got my first MAB!

through my obsession, I love all of the fellow minkette's bags, but the one i have purchased i dont think anyone has yet....

I chose something with alittle flavor (like a peppermint candy cane!)... but yet something that has my university pride in which I can wear to the football games and support my dbf GO UTES.

So I thought I would provide the Model Pictures from a website site, then the actual photographs from my Blackberry (sorry for the poor quality)

RMIN-WY141_V5-BIG.jpg

RMIN-WY141_V1-BIG.jpg

RMIN-WY141_V4-BIG.jpg

And now for my personal pictures, sorry they are at my office... lol but i wanted to show her in real life, and even for being part nylon shes so squishy and fun! I just adore her, and shes got enough room for my school books and everything else I need for daily life.

IMG00359.jpg

IMG00361.jpg

And the best part, I scored her for a mear $175!? im still in shock!

:yahoo: Im so happy to be a minkette and join this forum :yahoo:

...next is a minkette charm for my lady:graucho:

WOW!! What a deal!!! :drinkup: I don't think I have seen anyone on here with that same bag and I must admit it's pretty sexy!! :graucho: Welcome to the addiction!!