Craving a new wallet for my raspberry stella...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought the Rasberry Stella with the brushed silver hardwear:yahoo:, and now im craving a new wallet, im thinking I want something in a bright contrasting colour....
    any recommendations would be appreciated!!

2. how about the mbmj airliner wallet in foam. it would be a great pop of color against your raspberry stella. they might make a bigger version.

[​IMG]

from the collection line, the plum quilted zc might be nice. it's more of a lilac than it is plum, but it's a very pretty spring color. here's a picture of a wristlet from ebay for color reference.

[​IMG]

3. GREEN!!! Green would be amazing! I like the idea of Lilac or plum a lot too.

4. ohhhh im loving the MBMJ airliner wallet:love:....is that a current collection that i can find in stores right now?

5. oooh i might try to find something in a bright grass green....that would be so nice together and it would be easy to find in my bag:tup: