crappy weather/rain in chicago, should i return my azur speedy?

ahhhpushit

Jul 26, 2009
as you might've known already, chicago usually has unpredictable weather, when it's hot it's toooo hot, when it rains it poursss...

there was a sudden storm last night when i was out and i wasnt using my new azur speedy at the time but it made me worry cuz it's almost rainy reason and chicago has the weirdest weather, i reallyyy think the bag is cute and i dont really like any other the other lines in lv except the azur. i dont think i can cover my bag in the rain with a scarf or something, it would leak through and i rarely use scarves anyway, im so confuuused lol will cadillac leather conditioner/cleaner help at all?

i dont like the damier ebone or mono.

well, you WILL have good days and you WILL have bad ones. Can't always go around preparing for the worst, that would just be too depressive. I say keep it, love it, carry it.... If it gets soaked, it will dry again. Its a bag. Its not something that will melt away and dissappear. The largers parts of it is canvas and will not be at ALL affected by water. If the vachetta gets wet, oh well - it WILL dry up again. It WILL also darken over time, no matter if it gets wet or not; if you live in chicago or florida or wherever.

Enjoy it; it is a beauty!

(and - vachettacows are outside in the rain, too!)

well, you WILL have good days and you WILL have bad ones. Can't always go around preparing for the worst, that would just be too depressive. I say keep it, love it, carry it.... If it gets soaked, it will dry again. Its a bag. Its not something that will melt away and dissappear. The largers parts of it is canvas and will not be at ALL affected by water. If the vachetta gets wet, oh well - it WILL dry up again. It WILL also darken over time, no matter if it gets wet or not; if you live in chicago or florida or wherever.

lol thanks for putting me in the right perspective :smile::smile::smile:

Thats a tough one with that type of weather. I only take my azur speedy out when its nice out. I have sprayed mine with Wilsons leather protector. Same problem with any purse with vachetta, but especially so with azur speed or WC speedy. Spray it, and cover it well when you are out in terrible weather and appreciate her beauty indoors or on nice days.

I just bought a watercolor speedy (which has vachetta), I live in the Chicago area, and I used it for the first time today! I'd be so sad if I passed up on this gorgy bag up because it rains here sometimes. It's spring, so I'll just tuck a small foldable nylon tote inside to protect my bag in case of sudden rain. Eventually, my speedy will have a gorgeous patina and then I won't worry about a few drops.

I just bought a watercolor speedy (which has vachetta), I live in the Chicago area, and I used it for the first time today! I'd be so sad if I passed up on this gorgy bag up because it rains here sometimes. It's spring, so I'll just tuck a small foldable nylon tote inside to protect my bag in case of sudden rain. Eventually, my speedy will have a gorgeous patina and then I won't worry about a few drops.

Exactly, it will get to the point eventually when the rain doesn't matter, and the patina will cover it all.

MOWCAM...you're the best!

VACHETTA COWS :lolots::roflmfao::P:roflmfao::lol: