Crap is my CC hurting this morning!!!

ashakes

O.G.
May 26, 2007
So several of my pre-orders came in all at once and they were all rung up and went out this AM. My bank card is majorly hurting! LOL

Here is everything I got and should have on Friday!

CLElectricBlueCatwoman2.jpg

CLElectricBlueCatwoman1.jpg

$755

CLBlackLeatherDeclic130mm2.jpg

CLBlackLeatherDeclic130mm.jpg

$640

CLFuchsiaPailettesVeryPrive1.jpg

CLFuchsiaPailettesVeryPrive2.jpg

$960

The declic and sequin VPs are collectively a whole $55 cheaper so woo hoo. lol

^^^lol, no. Then, where would I have all these gorgeous shoes to wear if I was stuck in jail???

Update: Since I bought so much they upgraded the shipping to next business day for free so I will have them all tomorrow. Can't wait. lol

I'm quite sure all the ladies on here would wear their CL's in jail given half a chance! I'm sure I would lol!

Remember and post modelling pics... ;) and pm me your secret to buying so much...!

What a haul!! Gosh Asha if I had known peers in the sciences who were fellow CL addicts to the extent that you're I think I would've stayed in that field seriously LOL.

I wish NAP stocked sizes below 36.....the Declic 130 run large like Pigalle 120 and those of us with small feet are screwed. Declic 130 looks sooooo much better than the Declic 110 or 100 Barneys got.

So several of my pre-orders came in all at once and they were all rung up and went out this AM. My bank card is majorly hurting! LOL

Here is everything I got and should have on Friday!

CLElectricBlueCatwoman2.jpg

CLElectricBlueCatwoman1.jpg

$755

CLBlackLeatherDeclic130mm2.jpg

CLBlackLeatherDeclic130mm.jpg

$640

CLFuchsiaPailettesVeryPrive1.jpg

CLFuchsiaPailettesVeryPrive2.jpg

$960

The declic and sequin VPs are collectively a whole $55 cheaper so woo hoo. lol
\\ You go girl with 3 snaps !!!! :yahoo:..... I ordered the declics, they are truly outstanding, I love the blue cat's too, would have oredered those to except I dodn't care for the button closure... let me know what you think ??

Nice haul, I love that color blue and the pink sequins are such a pretty pink! Can't wait for the modeling pics! Your collection keeps getting better & better! Your CC probably needs a vacation LOL.

OMG Asha, those shoes are beautiful!!! I love them all, especially the sequins. They will look great with jeans. I am very impressed. I would love to be at your house when they all arrive to see you squeal with excitement. I am waiting for several shipments also, so my CC is suffering right now as well (thanks to your help in locating several shoes).
Wear them with love......and send us modeling pics! :popcorn: