Cranberry Sabrina -vs- Magenta Sabrina!!! Color Variation..Help Please?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am in love with the large Sabrina, and I have always wanted a pink leather bag, I usually buy neutral colors, but I do have a Coral patent sabrina and I love her, so I want more bright colors...lol....
    Here is my question, How close are the Cranberry and the Magenta Leather SaBRINA'S in color,? would it make a huge difference which one I got, Or is the coral too close to both of them... I have always wanted a fuschia leather bag,,,
    Please help ladies...I don't know which one to try to get or just stick with my coral......
    TIA....Dj

2. They are all different! The cranberry does have a pinkish tone, but it is not the same as magenta. Actually I have all three (well, my magenta is a Julianne, not Sabrina). They are definitely different than the coral. IMO the magenta is the prettiest of the 3, but I am biased because I LOOOOVE Coach's magenta colors!!! Of course it's not going to be like buying coral and teal, or coral and plum, but there's a def. difference, if only considering leather vs patent! I wish I could take photos of all three together tonight, but unfortunately, I am not where I can ATM. If nobody chimes in to help, if I'm able to be back on the forum some tomorrow evening, I can to do that.

3. OH, BL, That would be great if you could....Thanks for your reply... I am just hoping that I will be able to find one, since I only shop online,,KWIM>>> I am not asking anyone for one, I just mean I have never been into a coach store ever, I know it's sad...I so wish I could....I would problably have a heart attack though ...lol..................

4. No problem! The outlets did have the cranberry and some left over magentas, so you might call and have them check their inventory. I just recently saw coral at my local outlet. Otherwise, yeah, Ebay or Bonanzle are probably your best bets! I will do my best to post tomorrow evening if nobody does before then. I'll be mostly off the forum, though, so worst case by Tues.

5. Baglady, I would be curious to see too since I have had issues with my cranberry! Which to me looks fuschia.

6. 2manybagz, I don't know if you're only thinking large Sabrinas, but the magenta didn't come in the large, just the small. The cranberry and the coral came in both sizes. I have the cranberry and the magenta in the small.....give me a couple minutes and I'll get some comparison pics up for you!

7. #7 Jan 31, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
    Hi,
    I have the small Cranberry!!! She is lovely!!

[​IMG]

The Color is a little deeper IRL - I took picture with a flash!!!!
    Lynne :biggrin:

8. OH NO....wcofer
    Are you serious, No large magenta sabrina, yes I only like the large, I don't think, I could use a small, I like to carry everything with me plus have 3 kids so I need the extra room.
    I just wonder about the magenta julianne then.. I have a steel julianne and I love her, so I am thinking maybe I could do that....
    Melissa, what issues did you have with you cranberry brina....
    The sabrina is hands down my favorite coach bag ever, especially my steel one...
    thanks ladies,
    I can't wait to see pics...

9. Oh wow that is gorgeous..... Luvselvis

10. Thank you!!!

I should have gotten the large when I saw her but I initially passed.

11. It was an ebay purchase that I think the seller used cleaner on that stripped some of the color..I have pics here
    http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/hg-bag-mystery-and-lots-other-eye-candy-553919.html

12. Here's some comparison pics of my small magenta and small Cranberry......these pics are pretty accurate. The cranberry has brown undertones, and the magenta has blue/purple undertones. Other than that, they are very similar. I think the cranberry is a warm color and the magenta is a cool color.

Cranberry on the left and magenta on the right:

[​IMG]

Magenta on the left, Cranberry on the right, for the next two pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. WOW you are right about the color variations. I love them both..lol..they are gorgeous..
    Since I have to have a Large Sabrina, it looks like I will have to try to find the rare cranberry one or go for a magenta julianne.

wcofer, thanks so much for the comparison pics....I really appreciate it....
    Now for the HUNT....lol....let it begin.......

14. I love both your Cranberry and Magenta Sabrinas!!!!

Very Nice!!!!!

15. ^^^ Super jealous. I had a chance to get a cranberry sabrina but passed, and now I really regret it :sad: I do have a magenta julianne and a cranberry wallet... that's as close as I'll get right now.