Cranberry Mia Maggie

Yes they sent me raspberry. I'm sorry I described as pink I didn't realize till I did some investigating. In a way I don't even want to see pictures because ill be very disappointed if I like it more then sophia. Cause sophia's tags are already cut and I really prefer the style of the mia. Oh well it's my own fault I just didn't want to wait another few days for it to come by mail. I hate leaving coach empty handed and I always do.
Yeah, they sent her raspberry by accident

Here is my Mia Cranberry that just arrived. I took 3 pictures: 1 in the shade, 1 on the grass for color comparison (under the sun), and inside lining. In the house the color looks really deep, but outside it is pretty.

Attachments

• DSCF5485.JPG
    DSCF5485.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 290
  • DSCF5486.JPG
    DSCF5486.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 250
  • DSCF5487.JPG
    DSCF5487.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 191
Well it looks like somebody beat me to it - those pics look great! Unfortunately I got home after dark so these are the best pics I could come up with. The last pic is probably the one that shows the color best:

CoachMiaMaggie002.gif

CoachMiaMaggie004.gif

CoachMiaMaggie005.gif

CoachMiaMaggie006.gif

CoachMiaMaggie007-1.gif

Wow it really does look like the Crimson Sophia! I was hoping it would have maybe a more burgundy look....I should get mine tomorrow....will decide then. Thanks for sharing your pics ladies!

Wow it really does look like the Crimson Sophia! I was hoping it would have maybe a more burgundy look....I should get mine tomorrow....will decide then. Thanks for sharing your pics ladies!
I am looking, waiting, hoping for a burgundy bag too! Mia Maggie in Burgundy would be TDF!!

What did you decide on your arrival?

I returned it...the color was more like the Crimson Sophia than burgundy. Though it was very pretty it was not for me. I always buy Maggies thinking I will love them and then don't keep them.....I prefer satchels.