Cranberry Mia Maggie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have this purse yet? I've ordered it, and I'm still waiting for it, but i'm dying to see it. :wondering

Forgive me if someone has posted a reveal already, i did go through a whole bunch of reveals and didn't find a cran mia maggie.

2. I was wondering the same thing....I have it ordered as well

3. i ordered it and jax sent me raspberry instead of cranberry. i was super upset about that. make sure you check all the color codes when you get the bag because even my sale associate told me it was cranberry i finally looked at my jax receipt and there it said raspberry. i was to upset and didn't bother reordering it. i look forward to your reveals though.

4. I have seen the cranberry mia (no pics I'm afraid!!!) and it is close to the crimson color; but, has a bit more darkness to it. I would say it's really more of a wine or a burgundy. On-line it looks like it might have pink undertones; in person, it was much darker than I expected. It's a pretty color - it was just too close to the Crimson Zoe I already own...shucks:

5. in person, does it look plasticy at all?

i hate ordering purses that i've never seen before, it makes me nervous lol, but then again sometimes it works out and i'm surprisingly happy =)

6. aww it sucks when they screw up like that, i'd be really upset too, i probably would've reordered it though lol

7. Yeah I am really surprised we have not seen a reveal yet, thought this would be fairly popular

8. Don't you just hate that? I ordered a purple large Madison Shoulder bag and I've been dying to see a reveal LOL. Doesn't help that I ordered on Sun and Fed Ex home doesn't ship on Mondays grrrrrrr

9. Would die to see this bag. I always like to see them on other people (or model pics on here) before I buy. The colors online definatly don't do any justice.
    Funny thing is, I've been reading posts for month and just joined, but I would literally look for posts on here to see model pictures before ever going out and buying myself. Hehehe.

10. I didn't think it looked plasticy because it is the pebbled patent rather than the plain patent you see on some of the Madison Totes. I think those look more plasticy than the pebbled. HTH!!!

11. I ordered, and returned - but ONLY because I bought the crimson Sophia first. First, it doesn't look plasticy at all. It's a beautiful color -similar to the crimson, but much deeper - I would compare the color to cranberry sauce, seriously! Very vivid, but deep - If you prefer silver hardware, it's beautiful. I prefer silver, however, I loved the sophia - and on it, the gold makes it more striking. I'd say Sophia crimson is a "WOW" bag, and Cranberry Mia is simply beautiful.

12. Someone else on here said it was too purple/pink-ish...could that have been the Raspberry shade?

13. Yeah i saw the crimson sophia, and i absolutely loved the color, but thats about it lol. The floor model i saw had been 'handled alot' and there were smudgy fingerprints all over it! It was an instant turn off for me. Plus i prefer the silver hardware, that and i don't find myself to be a satchel kinda girl anyway. I'm all about the shoulder bags and crossbody's. I like to be able to snatch up my 3 yr old whenever i need to and the satchels seem to tie up my hands.

14. Yeah, they sent her raspberry by accident

15. I bought the cranberry mia maggie. It is a deep crimson red - I have a crimson patent embossed turnlock wallet I got at the outlet & its darker than that, the color has some "depth" in it, if that makes sense! it doesn't look plasticky at all, the patent is a very soft patent, not stiff & plasticky. Hope that helps. I can post pics later if you would like.